Tuesday, June 7, 2011

VLCD 22 - Plateau?

starting weight - 187 (188.5 after loading)
current weight - 173.5 (stall, total of 15 lbs)
current goal - 150
ultimate goal - 135



I was good yesterday so I don't know what is going on. I guess if I stall again tomorrow I will start experimenting with protein shakes or something - blech! I hate the way those things taste. I'm sure they would be better with milk - but with water - blech! I am anxious  to get below 170.  I am still pretty happy to be where I am though.
I had a thought yesterday (yay me!). I began thinking that this diet is supposed to help me learn to eat better. Instead I am all the time cheating. But you know what - I don't feel bad about that. If I have to be taking hCG on and off for the rest of my life I'm ok with that. I enjoy food and I go to so many church functions where there is food it would be almost impossible to eat veggies and lean protein 24/7. I do think I will watch what I eat more and that this diet has taught me that - but I still want to eat the things I enjoy. Sorry if anyone disagrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment