Friday, June 10, 2011

VLCD 25 - FINALLY!!!

starting weight - 187 (188.5 after loading)
current weight - 172 (2 lb loss, total of 16.5 lbs)
current goal - 150
ultimate goal - 135


A loss! Woohoo! And a 2 lb loss at that! Yay! Thank you Jesus!
I was very good yesterday - stuck to protocol (for the most part) - I was a little rogue. I ate a small Caesar salad with a small bit of chicken on it, a little Parmesan cheese and Caesar dressing - just enough to give it some flavor, 5 strawberries and for dinner a hamburger patty, regular ketchup, and five more strawberries. That's all I had all day. I have also been using my beloved Sweet-n-Low. Not a lot - maybe a packet a day, and I use one packet of crystal light to 24 oz of water every day.
Hoping to stick to it again today. We are having people over tonight and I am making tostadas and they are bringing dessert. I know I can have just the lettuce and meat with a bit of low fat sour cream (I've had sour cream many times) and some Tapatio. The dessert may be the hard part. Maybe I will make some sf/ff pudding.
I would still like to do an apple day too just to see if I can get another good jump on the weight loss. I'm just not too fond of apples - especially after starting this diet. But I know I could do it, but when is the question - maybe tomorrow.
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment