Thursday, June 2, 2011

Back on track

starting weight - 187 (188.5 after loading)
current weight - 176 (lost 1.5 lbs, total of 12.5 lbs)
current goal - 150
ultimate goal - 135



I am lost on what day it is anymore. I fasted one day and ate whatever I wanted for dinner which included a double cheeseburger, small fries and a couple pieces of pizza and Dr. Pepper. I still lost half a pound. The next day (my hubby decided we would fast only one day instead of two) I was very good. I ate cottage cheese and an apple for lunch, lettuce and hamburger meat with some low fat sour cream for dinner and some sf/ff pudding, and a piece of dark chocolate. I lost 1.5 lbs. :)
I have decided that I will continue to cheat because I do not feel that I could stick to this diet if I didn't. My cheating this last week set me back quite a bit but I was still down 10 lbs. I am so pleased with that! However, I decided I will cheat 1 day every 10 lbs. lost. So, hopefully it won't take me forever to lose the weight. I realize it will take me longer but to tell the truth I am pretty happy with how things are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment