Friday, May 6, 2011

Before hCG - and hopefully never again....

   I have always been "chunky" since I was about 8 years old. Not really fat but chubby. I weighed about 130lbs in 6th grade. In 10th grade I was 155lbs. I actually started smoking cigarettes when I was 18 because someone told me it would help me lose weight - it did. But obviously not in a healthy way. I got down to 137lbs when my husband left for Iraq. It took me 8 months to lose 40 lbs.
   Any woman who has had a miscarriage knows it is more difficult to lose weight after a miscarriage than it is to lose weight after having a baby. I had 2 miscarriages and got pregnant a 3rd time. This time I finally had a viable pregnancy and after my daughter was born I immediately lost 20 of the 30 extra pounds I had gained but I still hadn't lost the weight from the previous miscarriages. I was now at 175 lbs. We moved and life got busier and we started getting food on the run or going to fellowships where food was fattening and plentiful. I gained another 10+ pounds.
   The past year I joined a gym and Weight Watchers but for some reason I have a hard time sticking to WW for more than a couple of weeks.
I went to GNC and looked at their dietary supplements. I found a bottle of hCG with a picture of Carmen Electra on it. I didn't buy it but instead went home and looked it up on the web. That is when I stumbled upon the hCG Protocol. I couldn't believe people were losing a pound A DAY on this diet! I researched for a couple of days before I ordered my own hCG but as I waited for it to come in the mail I kept researching. I am so excited to start this diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment