Thursday, May 5, 2011

MY hCG diet journey

Hello! My name is Marsha and I am going on the hCG diet. My first load day will be 5/14/11. I have been doing a lot of research - for about 2 weeks - and I continue to research. I love to look up the youtube videos to see the before and afters. I really wanted to do something similar to that but not videos. I want to track my journey and help others as well.
The reason I am waiting to start is because its that TOM right now and I would like to sart loading on a weekend. I received my hCG in the mail yesterday. I am going to do drops (sublingual) and I ordered it off of alldaychemist.com. It cost me $70 plus another $30 for the mixing kit. I can't wait to start! I have taken my measurements and some before pictures which I will be posting. If you have any questions feel free to send me a message. I will answer as best I can since I am new to this myself :)
My next post will be day one of loading phase.
As of right now I weigh 184 and I am 5'7". I am hoping to get down to 135 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment