Tuesday, May 24, 2011

VLCD 8 - I want JUNK!!!

starting weight - 187 (188.5 after loading)
current weight - 177.5 (lost 1 lb, total of 11 lbs)
current goal - 150
ultimate goal - 135


Oh boy I struggled yesterday! I wasn't really hungry I just wanted junk food. I wanted ice cream and cookies and to just pig out! I think it may be PMS. I don't know. I do plan on continuing the hCG through that TOM. We'll see how it goes. I want to say that even though I wanted to I did not pig out. I did have about 10 mini marshmallows and a big bite of broccoli cheese rice (my family's dinner) but other than that I was pretty good.
The things I ate off protocol were: sugar free, fat free jello, a baby dill pickle (maybe 2 - can't remember), 1 Lindt dark chocolate, 1 Lays potato chip. I guess I'm not very good at this diet but at least it's still working!
I am having issues with Blogger today - forgive me if I don't respond to comments for a while. I'm trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment