Thursday, May 26, 2011

VLCD 10 - Stall

starting weight - 187 (188.5 after loading)
current weight - 177 (no loss or gain, total of 11.5 lbs)
current goal - 150
ultimate goal - 135



It was not a very good day yesterday. I cheated. I bought a 2 cheeseburger meal from McDonald's and ate it all! I planned on not eating anything else for the rest of the day - and I didn't but I ended up getting a headache -of course! I took pain medicine but it didn't help and I went to bed throwing up and throwing up again at 1:30 a.m. I didn't take my evening hCG AGAIN. Needless to say the cheat was NOT worth it. I guess if I'm gonna cheat I need to continue to eat protocol foods afterwards to keep from getting sick. Luckily there was no gain. I still don't feel very good today though. 
Lesson learned.


No comments:

Post a Comment