Monday, May 23, 2011

VLCD 7 - A Good Day!

starting weight - 187 (188.5 after loading)
current weight - 178.5 (lost .5, total of 10 lbs)
current goal - 150
ultimate goal - 135



I upped my hCG dose just a tad. I was feeling hungry all day - not starving but hungry. I was taking .5 mL and I upped it to .55 mL and what a difference! I finally was not hungry! I ate lunch at noon but didn't eat dinner until 9pm and even then I probably could have just gone to bed and been fine but I was feeling hungry by this time so I ate some cottage cheese, 2 baby dill pickles and an apple.
Thank you all who have been leaving comments and e-mailing me. I really appreciate the support and encouragement. I do reply back to you - so if you don't normally go back and read the comments after leaving one you might want to.
I also updated my measurements after 1 week. There were some changes - which is nice! Still not feeling any slimmer and my clothes aren't fitting any better yet. But I hear it takes about 5 more lbs for that.
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment