Wednesday, May 18, 2011

VLCD 2

starting weight - 187 (188.5 after loading)
current weight - 181.5 (lost 2 lbs)
current goal - 150
ultimate goal - 135

2 more pounds lost! I guess me scale only weighs to the the half pound. I didn't know this. I am not going to go out and get another scale right now - I just bought this one about a month ago before I knew I would be doing hCG - and scales are expensive for a good one! So, maybe once I hit a stall I will go get one that measures to the tenth of a pound.
Things are going very well so far. One of my favorite dishes (off diet) are taco salad. I made that last night - minus the cheese, chips, beans and sour cream. So it was just meat and lettuce with my favorite hot sauce and it was still good! I was hungry at times yesterday - starving right before dinner but nothing too bad.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment