Saturday, May 28, 2011

VLCD 12 - GAIN!!!

starting weight - 187 (188.5 after loading)
current weight - 176.5 (gain .5 lb, total of 12 lbs)
current goal - 150
ultimate goal - 135


Well, I gained .5 lb. I went out of town to some friends house last night and as soon as we got there they ordered us pizza! They had no idea I was on a diet. I was starving and ate 2 pieces. Then we went out for frozen yogurt! :(
It's not gonna be a good diet weekend for me. We have to go out of town again today (all day) to help another church outreach and they always feed us. Then Monday is our church's annual picnic. Plus its that TOM. I may be doing a steak day soon! I guess if I planned better I wouldn't be in this predicament. But really I don't care if I am on hCG for the rest of my life ( a slight exaggeration) - I am going to lose the weight!...........eventually *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment